Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the first issue


I am a final year student of fashion and textile design and will be using this blog to document my inspirations and motivations in my design process ...and in life.

I believe the youth and young blooded design and creativity are the forerunners of the future. For this reason I believe there should be a magazine for and about students and the youth, to showcase creativity at its genesis.

I have a fascination with the underground and the unknown: the edgy, the unique, the quirky.

Design, art, literature, lifestyle, music, politics. All these things and many more make the world go round and I wish to document them in the magazine I will be producing by the end of the year, and hence this blog.

Stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled for musings and ramblings, a veritable dumping ground for creativity and inspiration

...watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment